Leaders' Call to Adventure
A podcast for visionaries, pioneers and soul-centered entrepreneurs. For healers, helpers and thought leaders. For those on an evolutionary path inspiring and uplifting others. We don't shy away from speed bumps. We climb peaks to get to places where we can stand still, breathe deeply and take in the magnificence of this thing called life. We celebrate genius, success and love. We hold space for death, loss and grief. Get ready to gain perspective, feel inspired and learn from those who have taken the road less traveled. Here's to your great adventure!
EPISODE 12: RAY ZAHAB
CHALLENGE, DISTANCE, DISCOVERY
On January 12, 2018, Ray Zahab and Stefano Gregoretti will set off to run 2,200km (1,375mile) across Namibia with the primary goal of using satellite technology to bring their expedition into classrooms, and classrooms onto the expedition. Join them on instagram, Facebook and their official website www.transnamibia.com !
- The condition Ray has that I can't pronounce and that he doesn't think about
- A lot of the great things we do are quick decisions
- How risk-taking is a forgotten quality
- Origins of ImpossibletoPossible (i2P)
- The most difficult things we do in our lives are very relative to us as individuals
- Crossing the world's deserts and the Trans Namibia Expedition
In each and every one of us, there's the capacity to do amazing things - Ray Zahab