Lori's laundry list of adventures AND EXPERiences
My personal call to adventure has taken me to incredible places doing things I could never have imagined, some of which include:
- Studying in Hawaii with top university professors from Asia
- Appearing on the front page of the Japanese national newspaper
- Working at a leading-edge financial think tank in Zurich, Switzerland advising high-level global financial risk managers through the use of ground-breaking predictive technology.
- Obtaining front page press coverage in the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal
- Appearing on TV in Canada, Japan, Germany and Switzerland
- Providing weekly financial market commentary published globally via Reuters Financial News
- Scuba diving in the Red Sea, the Gulf of Mexico and Canada
- Sailing in Greece, the British Virgin Islands, and Canada
- Skiing at world class resorts in Europe and North America
- Leading a tour to sacred places of power in England
- Directing international new media sales at a top 100 dot com
- Designing and installing large eco-conscious transformative spaces at trade shows and in the homes and gardens of individuals
- Interviewing well-known business leaders and multimillionaires, producing videos about their lives and businesses.
- Location producing a TV series filmed in the trauma room of a major Canadian hospital and broadcast in the USA
- Producing theatre
- Producing highly successful green film events
- Crossing triathlon off my bucket list.
- Crossing ultra marathon off my bucket list. (many times)
- Being a Mom to two beautiful and amazing children
- Producing and Hosting Leaders' Call to Adventure
- Taking a 10,000+ mile road trip from Ontario to Maritime Canada, then across the United States to California and back with my 2 kids
- Running the entire 900 km Bruce Trail
- Completing the La Cloche-Silhouette trail in Killarney in 2 days (recommended 7-10 days)
- Completing an 100 mile trail ultramarathon in Mohican State Park, Ohio
© Lori J Ference 2011-2019. All rights reserved.